Do you know what to do in case of a water emergency? Can you save a life? How well can you swim?
Come learn from the experts! Great activities for the whole family.
● Meet the instructors and lifeguards from the YMCA, WRAC and City Pool
● Take a quick swimming skills assessment – Ages 5 to Adult
● Sign up for lessons
● Learn about life jackets and how to use them
● Learn about water safety
●Practice Life saving techniques anyone can do
●Get a cool wristband
Watch the experts demonstrate:
● Kayaking and boat safety presentations
● White water and rafting safety techniques
● First aid and CPR